1.Joined As an Asst.Manager In Bharti Realty Limited (Sister concern of A Bharti Enterprise,AIRTEL) ,Gurgaon, Haryana from July 9th,2012 to till date.
2.Served as an Lecturer (6 Months) and Assistant Professor(6 Months) in NM Institute of engineering and technology(One of the leading college in Odisha) ,Bhubaneswar from June-2011 to June-2012.
3.Served as an teaching assistant in KIIT University, Bhubaneswar from July-2010 to May-2011
Present Job Description:
1) Provide technical support to Head Projects with special reference to preparation of Tender Documents, Work Schedule costing, Project reports for Electrical Installations
2) Engineering and Ensures the quality of material and workmanship
3) Co-ordinate with consultants to arrive at cost effective solution with maximum durability of system
4) Preparing detailed project plan for the electrical related activates including time, resources required and costs.
- Erection and Commissioning related matters pertaining to Power House Equipment, Switchyard etc.
- Installation and commissioning of power & Auxiliary transformers & its protection circuits, HT & LT Panels, Unit control board, Governor Panel, & Synchronizing panels.
- Laying & Termination of HT & LT cables.
- Installation and Testing of Lighting JB, Power DB, control panels, MCC, Power/Distribution Transformers, Lighting Panels, Distribution Panel, Switchgear Panels and Wiring system.
- Preparation of daily progress reports and submitting furnished information to the management.